The Prophecy Lies! DEMO
A downloadable game
The Prophecy Lies! is a cynical, fun, fantasy role playing game with traditional turn based combat.
Check out the full version of this game here!
Take the role of Darius, a Tiborean, who has to work with the most despicable creatures of all… the humans! Go to Panom’Arah, a part of the Human World and complete the difficult mission of finding and retrieving the Anomaly, a rare and dangerous form of magic.
Defeat hordes of enemies, fight bosses, explore dungeons, forests and ruins, solve mysteries, help people and fight epic and even legendary weapons, armors and other loot! Purchase your own village, where people will flock after you complete various parts of the adventure and enrol various characters!
Will you manage to unravel the history of the human world part, Panom’Arah? Will you find the secret rooms and various loot scattered throughout the world? Fight, explore, read and you will be rewarded!
- Choose Window Skins and Fonts from the Options
- Controller/touch/keyboard/mouse support
- FPS Synchronization option for monitors (check the options)
- Choose your difficulty option at the start of the game
- Easy to learn combat system
- Quick Combat! (press the action button while in battle)
- Aesthetically pleasing areas with lots of treasure and loot
- 10 secret rooms, various hidden quests and loot
- Legendary Weapons and Epic Armors
- Crazy, mysterious and fun characters to interact with
- Over 20 quests – keep track with the Quest Log and bubble icons
- Save your progress anywhere you want
- Visible, non-respawning enemy encounters
- Mini-bosses to challenge your strategy and wit
- Lorebook that contains vital information about this adventure
- Over 20 unique music tracks
- Rich gameplay time of 8-12 hours depending on your exploration prowess!
Visit our website orfeasgamestudio.com [opens in new tab]
This is the DEMO Version. It includes two dungeons and the first town of the game. Expected gameplay time: 1 to 1.5 hours
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.